Etsy Project Embrace ~ a team of etsy artists and shop owners who have joined together to raise funds for cancer research...each member of our team is donating all or part of the proceeds from the sale of some of their creations to the American Cancer Society. To date, over $2000.00 has been donated!
I have 'met' some of the most generous and giving people I know through this team. Originally banded together in support of our friend and fellow etsian, Laura Slocum (who is now in REMISSION!!!!), the team has continued to grow and expand to include many others whose lives have been touched by cancer and who just want to help. I have been moved to tears by the stories, the caring, the support and the inspiration. It's an honor to be among them.
Here are the works of a few of these amazing people...Please check out their shops below and click on the large picture to link to ALL the items and shops participating.
1. Set of 4 Blonde Peacock Feathers - Nyblaque
2. Sister of the Bride Dress - silkandmore
3. Star Plantable Gift Tags ~ GreenPost
4. MINI Turquoise Floral Recycled Magnetic LOCKET SET ~ polarity
5. Mermaid's Bouquet ~ earcandyarts
6. Sweetheart Necklace ~ rachellucie
7. Tortoise Earrings ~ adornbyamysingley
8. Teal star rectangular dish - Sigmosaics
9. Copper Beeches Wind Chime ~ GlazedOver
10. Poppy Longstocking's Rainbow Brite ~ poppy'swickedgarden