Sunday, July 12, 2015

My Garden Path ~ Early July

 
One red poppy! All my pink ones have disappeared but this little red one is a survivor!


Sweet honeysuckle. 
The pink one in the bed by the garden shed is about to bloom too - it gets a little less sunlight.
 
Delicate old fashioned Columbine

Rose

Daylilies from rescued from my grandmother's garden many years ago.

Blue geranium will bloom in a week or so.

Huge patches of Siberian Iris in purple and lavender.

Lady's Mantle


Climbing Hydrangeas are pure romance!

My peonies are spectacular this year! There are about 12 of them in the garden
and EVERY one of them has bloomed! Shades of pink, white and fuchsia are magnificent
and the fragrances, some sweet and some sort of peppery, are
simply beautiful!

 
 
For the life of me, I can't remember the name of this plant!
But, it is a beauty!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment