Thursday, November 10, 2011

Handmade Holidays

"Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. ~ Peg Bracken
I've made a decision to do as much of my holiday shopping as possible this year supporting handmade and small businesses offering their imaginative and artistic creations. I just think it will mean more. In that spirit, I've been (and will be) creating lots of gift idea treasuries on Etsy and featuring some fabulous items for loved ones on your holiday list, right here as well. And, hopefully, find that 'just right' gift for everyone on my list too! Happy shopping~


Shutterbug ~ Gifts for the Photographer

1. Autumn Tripod Floor Lamp, by MabelDear

2. Littleput Vignet, Smile, by littleputbooks


4. Screen Printed Camera Scarf, by Rabbitapparel

5. The Photographer's Ring, by CreaShines

*********

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog and fun gift guide! Thanks so much for featuring our photographers tripod lamp! I love all vintage photography finds!

    Becky for MableDear

    ReplyDelete