Wednesday, September 9, 2015

From My Bench ~ Turning to Autumn



While the late summer weather has been simply fabulous this month, the mornings are cool, there is mist on the lake when I get up and I picked three red and yellow maple leaves from the ground yesterday.  

After weeks of lovely summer days, it's beginning to feel like 'cosy-in' and getting 'back to work' - both delicious! 

This week I've been madly productive! I'm working on a new autumn inspired 
collection ~ Falling Leaves ~ and feeling LOVE for these sweet pewter  leafy charms in silver and gold finish.  

Also on my plate are production and booth design for an upcoming local show and preparation for the busy holiday season - I'm excited!

Here's a preview of many of the new pieces I'm working on listing in the shop! 
Happy Autumn!

antiqued oak leaves on gold fill earwires

a collage of open leaves, stamped leaves and silver fern fronds

beautiful detailed silver ferns on square sterling silver wires

brand new this week in silver and gold
(thank you to these two beautiful girls who make lovely models!)

open leaves in gold

pretty silver maple leaves and others styled with a colorful scarf

delicate little gold oak leaves

a collage of etched leafy discs, maple and gorgeous gold fronds

one of my favorites ~ detailed textured silver maples

all NEW!

...and romantic too!

No comments:

Post a Comment