Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Vintage ~ Mod Christmas

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...
I must say, this little tinsel tree from the 60's has sparked my decorating juices for the holiday season! It's shimmery silver branches sent me on a hunt for vintage ornaments that would feed it's sparkly little spirit (and mine as well!) ...and there is a treasure trove to be found in some of my favorite vintage Etsy shops!
Be sure to check out these great shops and all their treasures this holiday season!
(ps...click on my little tree to link to the treasury it also inspired...Mod Xmas!)

5 comments:

  1. This puts me in the holiday modd, I mean mood! Thank you for including my ornament. Vintage ornaments are better en mass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... I love the silvery sparkles of your white tree! Yay for retro glitz and all that jazz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. emily...my pleasure! your ornaments are wonderful and put me perfectly in the 'modd' as well! thanks rebecca - the more glitter the better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. karon--thanks so much-- i was just coming to gawk at your 60s tinsel tree, which is fabulous by the way-- and found your sweet feature of my ornament-- thanks a bunch!!

    your little star ornaments are going to look perfect on this tree... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you KNOW i'm obsessed with your shop, kathi! so many delectable treasures - and i can't wait to receive my little ornaments! xo

    ReplyDelete