Monday, October 7, 2013

Fredericton Fall Show was a Grand Success!

The weather was gorgeous for the 3rd Annual Fredericton Fall Craft Show on the Exhibition Grounds in the city this past weekend!  Many thanks to all who dropped by the booth  - it was wonderful to see and chat with regular and new customers and many friends and acquaintances that brought coffee, muffins and  a good giggle! Also a big thank you for those who took home some new pretties - many of you are inspiring me to get a start on my holiday shopping too! 
I revamped my booth this year and thought you might enjoy a look - new fabric, backdrop and displays.  I was also excited to offer some of my new metalwork pieces for the first time.  A pair of copper honeybee earrings went home with a beekeeper who showed me photos of her hives - they produce and share delicious honey in Galloway, Ireland!
 
 
 Thanks again!  See you on November 14 and 15 at Christmas at the Market!


No comments:

Post a Comment