Friday, May 1, 2009

I'll Give You Paris... New in my Esty shop!


"...I'd give this world to you, every rock and every stone, every masterpiece in Rome..."
~(from Paris, written by Blair Daly, Gordie Sampson, Troy Verges and performed by Faith Hill)

I haven't been to Paris, yet. I do have a lovely vision of myself lounging in a cafe along the banks of the Seine, sipping coffee and admiring the Eiffel Tower...this bracelet is a tribute to that wish. Visit WildWomanJewelry for the details!

...
Happy May Day!

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely creation. The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is beautiful!!!!!

    I want to thank you also for the great FP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another gorgeous creation ..

    Paris is wonderful .. you would be in your element there I feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your jewelry! Gorgeous photography:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. karon--lovely new pieces!!--and i share your vision of paris!! may we find ourselves there one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you everyone for your lovely comments...you are all so kind! To Paris! xo

    ReplyDelete